Monday, June 7, 2010

My football club!

With the world cup looming and only just days to the opening ceremony. The world of football must be on their toes waiting to catch the first game. People rushing to buy LCD TVs, plasma TVs, subscribing to Astro's B-yond to enjoy matches in unprecedented HD quality, for the first time in Malaysia. But, I have something else on my mind. Unlike most, I am actually sad. Sad because the club I love so much and been supporting since I was a child in looking gloom. 


With the departure of Rafael Benitez and with the owners not looking to sell the club yet and not forgetting the debt Liverpool faces. it's really saddening. many are actually very happy that Rafa has left but there are more that are sad like me that he has left. He has been a great manager for us and one season goes bad for us and EVERYONE is out with the axe. Hope all you that wanted him to leave are happy. We had one of the top managers in the world and he is now gone.

Thank you very much Rafa, you gave us memories of Liverpool FC that will never go away. You will always be remembered and you will Never Walk Alone as long as there are real Liverpool fans out there. Here's a video someone made of Rafa entitled 'Thank you Rafa'. I had tears watching this video and I want to share this with you all