Monday, April 19, 2010

Blog Malaysia - Dislike

This site is very bias and useless.
I tried a couple of times to get my blog listed but failed. I meet their supposed stringent requirements in terms of posts. All you have to do is check out the latest blog section and have a look at one of the blog there. The last post for that blog was Dec 2009. So someone please tell me how this blog is in the latest blog section? Its either their bias or Blog Malaysia is a dead site. I am very sure that if this post gets to them it will definitely be removed. As of now, I am removing this useless log of theirs. I mean sure I understand that it takes some time for them to check out the blogs that have been submitted but it doesn't take a genius to see what's going on there in Blog Malaysia. Oh well, who cares. It's their site and they can do whatever they want right? My blog my not rank up there or get the viewers but I'm sure as hell not going to help them.