Thursday, April 22, 2010

Streamyx aka Screamyx pt 2 - Dislike


I have seriously lost count of how many emails I have sent and lets no go to the calls. I am amazed as to how much patience I've had over the years with this ridiculous BB provider. Im really not going to say much except  list out an email from me to them and their reply which by the way took a week for them to reply. Please not that some words have been edited with an asterisk. My email to TM

-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Nigel
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 5:04 AM (note the date)
To: help@tm.net.my
Subject: report no: 1-6620569225

*To whom it may concern, I have taken the opportunity to paste some of the
emails I have sent before to you. I don't know how many more emails I will
have to send to seriously get my connection sorted out. I have even gone to
the extend to upgrade my connection and I am still facing the same problems.
Whatever speed I am getting, I don't feel any difference at all. To think I
should be able to watch a simple youtube video without pausing the video.
That is almost impossible. I have also taken the liberty to do a screen
capture of speedtest and tell you how unstable my connection is.*
*
*
*Please download this and watch my test. Why does it take for people to
actually report to the local news paper for TM to seriously take any action.
To make things worse I live only 5 minutes to the TM exchange! Please,
please I am begging you people to sort this out. For over 5 years, I've had

to deal with this!* 


This was sent three days later, after I still did not get any reply or calls:


toTM Customer Care Support
dateFri, Apr 16, 2010 at 12:37 AM
subjectRe: report no: 1-6620569225


Again I am emailing you guys. I am fed up of this nonsense. Forgive me
for sounding rude but I want to go back to my previous package. This
4mb is useless and only god knows how many emails I have sent.  My
connection is getting from bad to worse. I now can't connect saying
remote connection error. And then when that's ok I get password or
username error. Both my password and username are correct. My emeils
have gone unanswered.

As I said earlier I want to cancel my current package. Please do not
tell me I am stuck for 12 months. I am sick of streamyx.

I always get frequent disconnections and as I've informed before my
connection is unstable but I think you guys just don't understand what
I'm saying. Please contact me soon as I want to get out of this stupid
deal. a true waste of time

And here's the respond I got:






fromTM Customer Care Support 
to
dateTue, Apr 20, 2010 at 2:23 PM (note the reply date)
subjectreport no: 1-6620569225
mailed-bytm.net.my

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for contacting TM. Firstly, we would like to apologise for the late response.

We refer to your e-mail dated 13th April 2010 on Streamyx connection issue, we regret that the connection does not function to the expected level of efficiency and we would like to apologise on the unpleasant experience that you have encountered. However, upon checking in the system, we are able to track your report (Report Number: 1-6620569225) lodged to our Technical Department for further assistance.

Please be informed that once again we have highlighted this issue to the respective department for immediate action. The technical team is now handling this issue and they are still running the investigation in order to rectify the issue. We highly appreciate your co-operation to give us some time for this and we will do our best to resolve this matter. Once there is feedback, the respective department will update you.

For further assistance or feedback, kindly e-mail us at 
help@tm.com.my .
Alternatively, you can also contact TM at 100, choose language and select "Technical Assistance".

We look forward in serving you better.


Regards,

Ratha
Customer Care Support, Internet Services,
Customer Service Management,
TM Retail.
www.tm.com.my

(ICOMS#9622595-702232)

Three days later and I am still not getting the desired connection. Sigh! I'm just hoping to cancel this package and go back to my previous one. It's not worth paying for something that is allegedly "premium" and getting garbage from them. Sorry TM for being rude but I'm sure you've heard worse. It's time you buck up and gain some respect back!