Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Liquid 2000 - Like

Liquid was a club that I really enjoyed playing in. In it's hay days, it was one of those clubs you had to visit in KL. Mind you it was a gay club, yes it was a gay club and I'm proud that I played there and met so many nice people and made so many friends. It's one of those clubs where music was all you needed and with some good company, you'd wish the night never ended.


Sadly, it's now closed and I'm not sure where everyone goes these days but I managed to dig up an old mix CD we did at Liquid for all our regulars. It was one of many and fortunately, I was one of the DJ's that made this CD  and of course with the help of Jay and Greg. Till today I enjoy listening to this CD. The tracks are all ever green and just brings back memories for me. Below is the mix CD entitled 'Liquid 2000'. Please feel free to download it and enjoy it for your own listening pleasure. The quality isn't great but still good enough to enjoy. Please do not sell it or in anyway, make money from it. It was and still is for promo use ONLY!

  Liquid 2000 mix CD by Pushdafader